We put it together on Monday but I had to put the hinges on and replace some screws which were a bit short.
I caught the top just as the wind blew it over. No breakages!
The window came from a cow shed, kindly donated by Malcolm and Carla. The back, front and sides were made from an old garden walkway that some other friends had just dismantled. So, it has only cost the price of the hinges. Thank you friends!
Bet you can't wait for the next exciting installment, that'll be about the guttering, it should have been here today because I did manage to fit some guttering, but the pictures didn't come out for some reason. So maybe tomorrow.