Monday 6 December 2010

Hat

Davina doesn't like this picture, but it is the best one that I have to illustrate this little blog:


Davina bought a new hat to keep out the winter weather as she walks to work on these cold Cornish mornings.


Last week she was wearing her hat as we walked into town to do a bit of shopping. On the way we saw an elderly lady walking towards us, grinning all over her face. As she got closer to us she said, to Davina, 'what a lovely hat, it's really nice'. Then as she got nearer still she said, 'Can I touch it? I'd love to stroke it'. Davina said: 'Of course you can'.


So the lady stroked it and said: 'Thank you, it's lovely, it reminds me of my dead cat'.





1 comment:

Niky Sayers said...

LOL thats soooo funny hope it has not put Dec off the hat tho, she'll really need it in this weather!