Sunday 15 August 2010

Furniture

I had been looking forward to last Thursday for a while. Why? Because that was the day most of our furniture was due to arrive, the day we would have comfortable sofas to sit on and a wardrobe to hang some clothes in.


Well, it did arrive (at 7.30am thanks to the delivery driver). After some help from my mate Mickey, most of the flat pack furniture has now been put together. It has transformed our lives.


The Lounge has been changed from this:

To this:




And our bedroom has changed from this:


to this:


and now to this:




I can't show you a picture of the wardrobe yet, because I piled all of our clothes, shoes, and stuff in front of it so that I could take these pictures.


But, as you can see the house is coming on nicely, and we love it.

1 comment: